The fastest, one-handed tool for loop checks.
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new "Quick Click" knob making it extremely fast and easy to use. It features:
• One handed user interface with "Quick Click" detented knob
• mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
• 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
• Simultaneous mA and % of span display
• Selectable step or ramp outputs
• 24 V Loop supply with mA measure, including 250Ω HART resistor
• 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
• Easy battery exchange without opening the case
• Compact case with separate protective holster
• Three year warranty
The fast, one-handed tool for loop checks. Just click to calibrate.
This feature-rich solution combines the best features push-button and knob-base loop calibrator and offers:
• Large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
• Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
• mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
• 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
• Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
• 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
• Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
• 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
• Measures V dc to 28 V.
• Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
• 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes.
• Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
• HART ™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.